I myself had to struggle to download EPF passbook. So consolidating the steps to help you download EPF e passbook along with finding your account information step-by-step on member portal. I have already elaborated in my previous article about EPF passbook online . Now, let’s find out the step-by-step procedure here to download the same. I have added Live screenshots from the member portal site so that you can visually understand the procedure to download online EPF e Passbook. Once you download the EPF ePassbook, you can check the balance in the downloaded EPF Passbook.
Steps to Download EPF Passbook
- Go to http://members.epfoservices.in/
- On the right side, you will see LOGIN box. Choose your document in the drop down and provide the number in the next text box. e.g. If you choose Pan Card, provide your pan card id in the text box.
- Click Sign in
- On successful login, you will see the homepage of the site for EPF ePassbook. Now goto http://members.epfoservices.in/choose_ofc_details_mpb.php (you can’t go here directly unless you are logged in)
- On Download Member Passbook page, choose your state.
- Click on your City. You will be taken to the member portal.
- Here, enter your account number. Account number can be found out in your Payslip (PF number in payslip). If you don’t find this information in payslip, you can contact your company’s finance department to help you find the same. It is usually statecode/Establishmentcode/PFAccountNumber.
- You will need to Enter your account number in the given boxes. The first two boxes are updated upon your selection of state and city. The third box is for establishment code (remove leading or trailing zero in the number). You can ignore the fourth box which is for extension. Then in the last box, mention your account number.
- Type the captcha code (as you see in the image) for human verification in the next box below.
- Click GET PIN.
- Wait for a SMS in your mobile. Don’t close the window nor navigate away until you get the PIN (otherwise you need to repeat the same process). Once you get it, tick the option box “I Agree check box” & enter the PIN in authorization pin box below it.
- Click Get Detail and you should be able to download EPF e Passbook now if you entered correct information and followed the steps correctly.
Sample EPF Passbook
The online EPF e Passbook is available to download in PDF format. So you may need Adobe Reader to view the Passbook.
If you have any questions regarding the EPF Passbook, ask them in the comments section below.
Hope you find this helpful.